Wednesday 12 December 2007

The Horror, the horror...

I went Christmas shopping yesterday. I can't talk about it. I'm not a a person who naturally enjoys Christmas.I have to go into training for weeks before hand to get in the mood. I have to listen to 'White Christmas' sung by Bing Crosby. I have to buy a chocolate Yule log as soon as they become available in Mid November and eat a slice every day. I have to watch 'Miracle on 34th Street' and that other one with James Stewart in when he thinks about topping himself and doesn't. And then by about December 24th I am just about ready. Bring it on, Santa.

3 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

Me too. I have to ease gently into it.
I'm saving 'It's a Wonderful Life' for Christmas Eve. Hopefully the mood will have grabbed me by then!


I take it the shopping was bad then???:-)

Rowan Coleman said...

THat's what its called!! Shopping was....emotionally and physically challenging - lets leave it at that.

Liane Spicer said...

Thank heavens I'm not alone. Some of my friends call me Scrooge...